What is BRIGHT LIGHT™?
BRIGHT LIGHT™ the ultimate premium nootropic that helps to eliminate brain fog, low mood and mental exhaustion. We sought out the purest, most effective, most bioavailable form of each ingredient as supported by the most in-depth and repeatable empirical human research and decades of international research on nootropic stack formulation.
Over 4 packed capsules, we ensured that the optimal levels of each ingredient were included with no compromises on the volumes necessary to do more than any other nootropic and target that elusive combination of calm, centred & laser-focused to turn up the brightness on your work, play, sporting and social life.
What are nootropics?
Nootropics are defined as supplements or other substances that may improve cognitive function, particularly executive functions, memory, creativity, or motivation, in healthy individuals.
Who can take BRIGHT LIGHT™?
Any healthy adult over the age of 18. We recommend that you consult a doctor first. We get great reviews from software developers, public speakers, sports enthusiast, gamers, executives and professionals of all sorts.
Is BRIGHT LIGHT™ safe?
Bright Light™ contains only well researched and approved ingredients. It's formulated and manufactured in the UK under the strictest quality control standards following GMP guidelines. We do however recommend that you follow the safety information before taking Bright Light™.
What will I notice when I start taking BRIGHT LIGHT™?
Most users will experience an uptick in wellbeing, calm focus, creativity and reaction speeds on day one. In most cases these effects will increase over time, especially following a number of sleep cycles.
Should I take BRIGHT LIGHT™ if I take prescribed medications?
Is BRIGHT LIGHT™ made in the UK?
Yes, BRIGHT LIGHT™ is formulated and made in the UK. From only the highest quality, natural, traceable and ethically-sourced ingredients, backed up with 18 years of manufacturing expertise under the strictest quality control standards following GMP guidelines.
How often should I take BRIGHT LIGHT™?
Take 4 Capsules per day with water. Do not exceed the stated recommended amount.
My question isn't here. Can I get in touch?
Please feel free to contact us either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form at the bottom of this page.
How does BRIGHT LIGHT™ work?
Bright Light employs five overall effects from a carefully selected synergistic stack of active ingredients:
1) Naturally occurring free form amino acids (building blocks for proteins) that act as precursors to (building blocks for) neurotransmitters associated with increased subjective wellbeing, focus and cognitive functions
2) Species of plants with adaptogenic properties. Adaptogens work at a molecular level by creating a stability and balance in the output from the hypothalamic, pituitary, and adrenal glands involved in motivation and stress responses.
3) Mushrooms that contain bioactive compounds hericenones and erinacines known to
protect against Alzheimer’s disease, memory loss, prevent neuronal damage, promote neural growth, reduce symptoms of anxiety & depression and reduce inflammation & oxidative stress.
4) Compounds known to promote blood flow to the brain and improve cognition, improve memory, slow cognitive decline and increase subjective wellbeing.
5) Vitamins and minerals that are known to act as cofactors to many of the above processes, help break down homocysteine associated with a greater risk of dementia and Alzheimer's disease, produce energy needed to develop new brain cells, promote DNA/RNA repair and assist in the synthesis of numerous neurochemicals and signalling molecules.
Is BRIGHT LIGHT™ suitable for vegans?
Yes, BRIGHT LIGHT™ is made of 100% vegan friendly ingredients, so it is suitable to both, vegans and vegetarians.
Is BRIGHT LIGHT™ gluten free?
Bright Light is gluten-free, non-GMO and suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
What are the long-term effects from taking BRIGHT LIGHT™?
Bright Light goes further than immediate neurochemical effects, catering to long-term cognitive health benefits with B-Vitamins, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents and amino acids that contribute to neurological and psychological function, reduce tiredness and fatigue and contribute to the optimate function of the nervous system.
How will BRIGHT LIGHT™ affect my sleep?
We have worked hard to produce the most effective possible nootropic we can without the use of stimulants. In fact, some of anti-anxiety ingredients included have been shown to improve sleep quality and duration.
Some nootropics leave me feeling 'wired', how will I feel when I take BRIGHT LIGHT™?
Why is the recommended dose 4 capules a day?
Many of the ingredients in Bright Light™ have been shown in scientific studies to be effective at particular volumes only. It’s extremely important to us that the efficacy of these ingredients are not affected by including less than the proven effective dose in every case.